Are All Music Studios the Same?
Here’s why The Music Stand is the right choice
- University/College trained teachers, or with extensive professional performing experience
- Private lessons provided to ensure students learn in the manner that is best suited for them
- Students are able to choose from pop, jazz, rock or classical instruction
- Choice of more than one teacher for each student to fit your child’s personality and learning style
- Instruction available for children as young as 5 through adulthood
- Ability to schedule private lessons for 2 or more family members at the same time to avoid hours of waiting and driving to different lesson providers each month
- The Music Stand owns the school and retail store. You don’t have to go far to find books, instruments, or accessories. Everything you need can be found in one place.
- The Music Stand offers instrument rentals and maintenance services
- We offer The Music Stand Exams and Royal Conservatory Exam preparation for all grades
- We prepare students for Kiwanis and any other music festival
- Optional low pressure recitals offered at least twice a year free of charge
- Desk staff available to assist you during all teaching hours, 6 days a week
- Wide range of time slots available for music lessons
- Students or parents are never required to fund raise for studio events
- Year round program (Special Summer Program)
- Competitive pricing and Tax Receipts available (Family discounts)
- Easy access and free parking
- 25 years in the music lesson and retail business!